Groom's Cakes

The groom's cake used to be considered a southern thing (think armadillo cake in Steel Magnolias), but now it is popular at weddings throughout the country. Usually served at the rehearsal dinner or an addition to the bride's wedding cake at the reception, it is most often playfully designed to match the groom's interests. It's a fun way to get the groom involved in wedding planning or it's the perfect surprise for him.  Pricing variable - minimum $500 for orders placed more than 4 months in advance.

SEE PICTURES

1 comment:

Hital Kappor said...

I am going to try these over Christmas break! And I just read that part in the Scorpio Races so I am even more eager to try them now!! They look delicious!and I am your new follower.We are taking the order cake online in nagpur. Kindly visit my blog too in your free time at http://taubys.com/