Testimonials

“Your cake was FANTASTIC!!!!! My guests loved your cake; it was a big hit! Even my friends who are chefs, wanted seconds!!! THANK YOU! I look forward to using your services in the future, and if you ever need references, I would love to share how great your cake is and what a wonderful person you are to work with.”
-Marianne Brandwijk

“Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing cake this weekend! It was absolutely gorgeous. You are quite talented. Everyone loved it. I was very sad to cut into it because it was so cute, but glad I did because it tasted fabulous!”
-Jennifer Ricketts
“I just wanted to thank you so much for the delicious carrot cake . Not only was it delicious but it was absolutely beautiful! Actually, it was the hit of the luncheon! You have been so sweet and great to work with and I thank you for that! Hopefully, I will have an occasion to call you again soon! I will definitely spread the word!”
-Tara Johnson

“You are amazing. The cake was spectacular—just spectacular. Exactly what we had pictured. Simple and classic and absolutely delicious. We can’t thank you enough.”
-Susanne and Brooke Hawthorne
“Everyone RAVED over how delicious our wedding cake was...and I can't wait for 9/15/08 to eat it again! Thanks for all your work - it was wonderful!”
-Brooke Westmoreland “Thank you for the fabulous wedding cake. It was spectacular--both beautiful, amusing, and delicious. One could not ask for more! I cannot tell you all the wonderful comments we got on the cake, but suffice it to say that your ears should be burning with praise. Thank you so much, Haines, for so beautifully realizing Sasha and Alec's conception.”
-Eileen Paroff
“What can I say--Joe’s cake was amazing and I have NEVER had so many compliments! You did an amazing job and I cannot thank you enough! I am thrilled!”
-Terah Polite

“You are amazing! Would you believe there wasn’t a piece left? Thank you so much!”
-Susan and Stephen Kirk

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a nice and delicious things by the author i think that it is really delicious to eat keep it up.
Great Post.

Online birthday cake delivery
Flowers For Wedding
Anniversary Gifts

Hital Kappor said...

The pictures made my mouth water. Not fair. Now I'm craving number of Cakes that I've never tried before. . I crave sweet bread like you edit. :) Time for some Cakes for more details visit: order cake online in nagpur|Taubys

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. online news

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! review summary